Luke Fretwell is an entrepreneur and writer focused on the intersection of democracy and technology.
Luke Fretwell is co-founder and CEO of the digital government platform, ProudCity, founder of the government innovation blog, GovFresh, and co-host of The Government We Need, a podcast exploring the government of the future and how it can best serve everyone. He regularly writes and speaks about technology and the impact it has on democracy.
- What we learned about accessibility by scanning more than 2 million federal .gov web pages, FCW
- ProudCity Turns to Partners to Unbundle Web Tech, Service, Government Technology
- How Will Biden Transform Government Website Accessibility?, Government Technology
- The need for accessibility compliance as code, GCN
- Expectation versus Reality of Five Years in Gov Tech, Government Technology