Luke Fretwell is co-founder and CEO of the digital government platform, ProudCity, founder of the government innovation blog, GovFresh, and co-host of The Government We Need, a podcast exploring the government of the future and how it can best serve everyone.
He regularly writes and speaks to the media about government and civic technology.
- Expectation versus Reality of Five Years in Gov Tech, Government Technology
- State Website Redesign Could Influence Other Departments, Processes, TechWire
- California’s Alpha Team Takes on Real-Time .Gov Redesign, Government Technology
- Shrinking Government Too Much Risks Smaller Talent Pool, TechWire
- Engagement Is Unlocking DMV's Web Services, TechWire